Picture yourself in a kayak …. it is an extension of your body, allowing you to glide and immerse yourself into a rich natural environment of native forests, diverse wildlife and aquatic ecosystems.
Enjoy the peace and tranquillity as you are guided through this beautiful river system. The Brunswick River and it’s tributaries Simpsons Creek and Marshalls Creek are part of Cape Byron Marine Park.
Paddle into areas unable to be viewed any other way and get up close to wildlife and marine life. Turtles and stingrays may be glimpsed in the clear waters and wading birds, migratory birds and eagles, ospreys and kites are often seen on this tour.
No experience is necessary. Paddling instructions are given by our experienced guide before commencing tour.
Stand up Paddleboarding (SUP) tours also available.
- Multi-Award Winning and Advanced Eco Certified
- Brunswick River Experts
- Informative commentary designed by our Environmental Scientist
- Brunswick River is part of the Cape Byron Marine Park
- Rich diversity of birds, marine life, and wildlife
- Native rainforest, mangroves and coastal vegetation
- Explore special parts of the river that are inaccessible to most other boats
- Wonderful photo opportunities
- Small numbers & personal service
- Suitable for all ages
- Larger groups can be catered for by including other fun, educational activities
- Tour days: Daily
- Duration: 3 hours, time depends on tides
- Where?: You can meet at the boat harbour, 1 Old Pacific Highway, Brunswick Heads. There is a $10 surcharge for Byron Bay pickups.
- How much?
- Adults $95 |Child $85 for 3 or more people. $230 flat rate for 1-2 people
- Refreshments and light lunch included
- Expert local guides
- Kayak hire
- Life jacket
- What to bring
- Sun protection
- Warm clothes