Given the current pandemic of COVID19. We are all going to go through a tough few years in the Tourism Industry. We know you still want to enjoy our award winning, advanced eco tourism certified, tours and we want to keep operating, but we have an obligation to keep everyone safe and sound. So, we’ve thought long and hard about it and have devised the a COVID19 Policy.
- If you are sick, even with a cold. Please let us know and we will either reschedule you to another time when you’re feeling better (after 14 days) or give you a full refund.
- If you are unable to travel because of COVID19 travel restrictions we will give you a full refund.
- We will ensure our guides and staff on your tours are fit and healthy, no sniffles or colds.
- We will wipe down all hard surfaces where hands go, railings, chairs, handles etc in-between each tour.
- We will supply hand sanitizer for all customers to use on our tours.
- We we adhere to our normal food handling polices. Our staff will use gloves when handling food, all customers must use tongs supplied and hand sanitizer.