Join us on a 4 hour (8 km) guided walk through beautiful Brush Box rainforest to see two amazing waterfalls Condong Falls and Minyon Falls, on your way see magnificent Strangler Figs, enormous untouched Brush Box, Bangalow Palms and Helmholtzia Lily.
Minyon Falls and the untouched Minyon valley makes you feel like you have gone back in time to when dinosaurs roamed the earth. The valley with its ancient rainforest vegetation gives it all a very ‘Jurassic Park’ feel. Minyon Falls are awesome as they rise over 100m out of the rainforest, towards the sky. It’s magical! All this is on the doorstep of Byron Bay, NSW. Join us on the short or long guided walk with a qualified Park Ranger to explore this amazing spectacle.
- Tour days: Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Duration: 7 hours (4 hours walking)
- Pickups: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Byron Bay. There is a surcharge for other pickups.
- Pick Up Point:Byron Bay 9:00-16:00
- How much?
- Adults$175 |Conc (ISIC/pens) $160 |Child (10-17yo)$99 |Family (2Ads/2kids)$480
- Lunch, sandwich lunch at the bottom of the waterfall
- Afternoon tea
- Experienced Guide
- Park Fees
- What to bring
- Wear a pair of sturdy covered shoes. Thongs and sandals are NOT acceptable.
- Bring a raincoat (if you have one, we have ones you can borrow).
- Bring water (600ml should be enough).