Join us on a 2 hour (4 km) guided walk, with an environmental scientist, through the rainforest valley. Experience the amazing 100m Minyon Falls as they rise through the rainforest, in the spectacular (World Heritage Listed) Nightcap National Park.
Moderate to hard walk includes some hills and clambering over rocks.
Minyon Falls and the untouched Minyon valley makes you feel like you have gone back in time to when dinosaurs roamed the earth. The valley with its ancient rainforest vegetation gives it all a very ‘Jurassic Park’ feel. Minyon Falls are awesome as they rise over 100m out of the rainforest, towards the sky. It’s magical! All this is on the doorstep of Byron Bay, NSW. Join us on the short or long guided walk with a qualified Park Ranger to explore this amazing spectacle.
- Tour days: Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Duration: 5 hours (2 hours walking)
- Pickups: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Byron Bay. There is a surcharge for other pickups.
- Pick Up Point:Byron Bay 10:00-15:30
- How much?
- Adults$135 |Conc (ISIC/pens) $125 |Child (10-17yo)$99 |Family (2Ads/2kids)$400
- Lunch, sandwich lunch at the bottom of the waterfall
- Afternoon tea
- Experienced Guide
- Park Fees
- What to bring
- Wear a pair of sturdy covered shoes. Thongs and sandals are NOT acceptable.
- Bring a raincoat (if you have one, we have ones you can borrow).
- Bring water (600ml should be enough).
- Bring your swimming costume and a towel, if you want to swim.