Join us on a journey through the magnificent Northern Rivers hinterland.
Check out the markets (farmers or arts and crafts market, depending on the day). Explore the hippy town of Nimbin, visit Nimbin Candles. Enjoy a locally sourced picnic lunch at Protestors Falls. Visit the Zen Rainbow Temple.
- Tour days: Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Duration: 7 hours
- Pickups: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Byron Bay. There is a surcharge for other pickups.
- Pick Up Point:Byron Bay 9:00-16:00
- How much?
- Adults$169|Conc (ISIC/pens) $160 |Child (10-17yo)$135 |Family (2Ads/2kids)$550
- Picnic lunch
- Experienced Guide
- Entry Fees
- What to bring
- Bring water (600ml should be enough).
Why choose Vision Walks – Eco Tours
Vision Walks have expert local guides help you connect with nature and explore life in and around Byron Bay. They are the only land-based business in the region with Advanced Eco Tourism Accreditation. They have won awards for Eco-tourism and are net carbon negative.
All their local guides are qualified Park Rangers and provide unique insights to local natural and human history. Travel in their luxury 8 seat, 4WD vehicle, with comfy seats, air conditioning, video, sunroofs, easy to get in and out of. They are the only land-based business in the region with a 10 licence to operate in NSW National Parks LIC18/89.