Join us on a journey through the magnificent Northern Rivers hinterland.
Check out the markets (farmers or arts and crafts market, depending on the day). Explore the hippy town of Nimbin, visit Nimbin Candles. Enjoy a locally sourced picnic lunch at Crams Farm next to Mount Warning.
Explore the arty town of Uki. See Main Arm and Mullumimby the epicentre of the hippy movement in the Northern Rivers.
- Tour days: Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Duration: 7 hours
- Pickups: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Byron Bay. There is a surcharge for other pickups.
- Pick Up Point:Byron Bay 9:00-16:00
- How much?
- Adults$139 |Conc (ISIC/pens) $129 |Child (10-17yo)$105 |Family (2Ads/2kids)$440
- Picnic lunch
- Experienced Guide
- Entry Fees
- What to bring
- Bring water (600ml should be enough).