We run private tours in the Byron Bay area for groups of 2 to 30 people. Our guides are very highly regarded and used by several high-end, tour agents. We can take you wherever you want to go and give you a personal, informative, bespoke tour.
You can mix and match activities to create your own special day.
Our vehicle is a luxury 8 seat 4WD, with video, air conditioning and sunroof. We have got access to other larger vehicles, a 12 seater Toyota Commuter and can hire larger vehicles in required.
Walks and Wildlife
- Koalas in the wild
- Kangaroos and wallabies in the wild
- Platypus in the wild
- Bird watching
- Rainforest walk (easy stroll, short walk, or long walk)
- Night Vision Walk
Lighthouse and hinterland
- Crystal Castle
- Brunswick Heads
Food and Art
- The Farm
- Art galleries
- Tasting local produce at the Farmers Market
- Arts and Crafts Market
- Byron Bay Cookies
- Team building activities
- Airport Transfers
- Private half day tours (3 hours) for 2 people, including entry fees and morning/afternoon tea start at $350.
- Private half day Wildlife tour (koalas & kangaroos only) (4 hours) for 2-7 people, including entry fees and morning/afternoon tea start at $450.
- Private full day tours (6 hours), for 2 people, including entry fees and lunch start at $750.
- Private Night Vision Walk (4 hours), for 2-7 people, $700.