Join us on a 3 hour easy Byron Bay Tour, see the lighthouse, look for dolphins, whales (June- Oct), turtles and rays.
Explore the Byron artists trail in the arts and industry park. Take a ride on the solar train.
Check out the Byron Bay Cookies shop. Visit “the Farm”, enjoy a fresh local coffee/tea or juice and a nice stroll around The Farm
- Tour days: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pickups: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Byron Bay. There is a surcharge for other pickups.
- Pick Up Point:Byron Bay 9:00-12:00
- How much?
- Adults$93|Conc (ISIC/pens) $83|Child (10-17yo)$77 |Family (2Ads/2kids)$299
- Entry Fees
- Experienced guide
- one way ticket on the solar train
- Coffee/tea/juice at the Farm
- What to bring
- Bring water (600ml should be enough).
Why choose Vision Walks – Eco Tours
Vision Walks have expert local guides help you connect with nature and explore life in and around Byron Bay. They are the only land-based business in the region with Advanced Eco Tourism Accreditation. They have won awards for Eco-tourism and are net carbon negative.
All their local guides are qualified Park Rangers and provide unique insights to local natural and human history. Travel in their luxury 8 seat, 4WD vehicle, with comfy seats, air conditioning, video, sunroofs, easy to get in and out of. They are the only land-based business in the region with a 10 licence to operate in NSW National Parks LIC18/89.