Every sunset on the river is special. Feel the breeze cooling you on a summer afternoon as you watch the birds return to roost for the night. The rainforest and river scenery is beautiful at this time of day. You may be lucky and see one or two of the beautiful kingfisher species or majestic eagles that call the Brunswick River home.
Includes a delicious tapas platter including seasonal produce from our finest local producers. Cocktails, wines, beers and bubbly can be purchased from the licensed bar.
Return to harbour as the sun slowly sinks behind Mt Chincogan and see the lovely reflections in the river. A great photo opportunity.
- Multi-Award Winning and Advanced Eco Certified
- Brunswick River Experts
- Informative commentary designed by our Environmental Scientist
- Brunswick River is part of the Cape Byron Marine Park
- Rich diversity of birds, marine life, and wildlife
- Native rainforest, mangroves and coastal vegetation
- Explore special parts of the river that are inaccessible to most other boats
- Wonderful photo opportunities
- Small numbers & personal service
- Suitable for all ages
- Larger groups can be catered for by including other fun, educational activities
Price: $95 adult $85 child
Time: 5 – 7 pm (Oct-Mar) 3.30 – 5.30 pm (Apr-Sept (Thurs, Sat)
Availability: Click here
- Other days available on request.
- Times may change due to tides, check when booking.
8 people or more are required to go ahead with a tour.
- Return transfers for groups can be arranged.
Why choose Byron Eco Cruise and Kayaks?
Byron Eco Cruise and Kayaks are a muli-award winning eco toursim company, including winning Gold for eco tourism in the NSW Tourism awards for 3 years running.
Byron Eco Cruise and Kayaks started in 2009, when they developed a special tour ‘Eco Cruise & Kayak ‘ to incorporate both experiences into one. With the popularity of Stand up Paddleboarding (SUP) they have now developed a new unique product, Eco Kayak Cruise & SUP. On this tour you can enjoy the eco Rainforest River Cruise, a guided kayak tour and also try SUP. Customers can now experience 3 great activities in one fun tour.
Eco Cruise and Kayaks incorporated an extensive environmental management plan for their business to achieve Advanced Eco Certification from Eco Tourism Australia for their river cruises and guided kayak tours.